Saturday, January 29, 2011

Top 15 Justice League Unlimited Episodes THE VIDEO (15-10)


To all five or so frequenters of my website, you may recall my Top 15 Justice League Unlimited Episodes countdown from a few months back. Well, as I'm constantly attempting to test my "creative" abilities in new forms.

That brings me to my latest project, a video "interpretation" of my Justice League Unlimited episode countdown. Heck, I figgered a countdown is an easy enough thing for a novice like me to tackle, so I dove into head first. After a few hours of work, I came out with a lot more experience, a more realistic look at the undertaking I've set forth for myself, and a video I'm relatively happy with.

But I've built it up enough, so without further ado, here's my Top 15 Justice League Unlimited Episodes (15-10)


There are a few things I could have done better that are obvious even to me, but I won't scrutinize my own work without giving others that opportunity! I hope to continue writing text reviews until I can set aside some time to tackle the next part.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment